JEWELLERY CARE INSTRUCTION
Keep your jewellery dry because humidity is not right, when you are not wearing your jewellery the best place to preserve your valuable stuff individually in the airtight baggie, soft cloth pouch.
- Avoid rough wear like to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear
- Perfume, deodorant, hairspray & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewelry overtime.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewelry. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep jewellery looking shiny and lustrous.
- We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
CaratPearl offers a jewellery cleaning service free of charge. We will clean your jewellery and check the setting to ensure that your piece stays looking its best and to help prevent loss from damage and wear. Whenever you feel like to checkup your jewellery with
professionals like cleaning, setting, shine up.
THE CHARGES TO & FROM WILL BEAR BY CUSTOMER SITE.
Over time, fine jewelry can become a treasured family heirloom if it is cared for properly. Dust, pollution and daily wear all conspire to cloud the brilliance of gemstones. The surface of gold & other metal jewelry can become dulled. Timeworn prongs and clasps
can result in the loss of a stone or an entire piece of jewelry.
Professional cleanings are recommended as often as once a year. We encourage you to bring your CaratPearl jewelry back to us for professional servicing. Our staff is knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of jewelry care at Free of Cost.
Between professional servicing, most gold and platinum jewelry can be maintained with a non-abrasive cleaner. Examine your jewelry regularly to make sure settings are snug and clasps and joiningʼs are secure.
Avoid exposing gold jewelry to household bleach, which will quickly cause gold to discolor and possibly disintegrate.
Jewelry storage is important as well. At the time of purchase, all CaratPearl jewelry is wrapped in a protective box, case or tarnish-resistant pouch. Between wearing, we recommend that you place it back in its original case or another suitably lined box or soft pouch